Workforce Solutions Cameron is committed to providing employment-related services to all citizens of Cameron County. Workforce Solutions Cameron provides a variety of options to help customers with disabilities use the services, resources, and information offered at each of our Workforce Centers.
Special Note: As a person with a disability, as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), you have the right to access all services, programs and activities provided at our Workforce Centers.Workforce Solutions Cameron is an equal opportunity employer/program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.
In addition to all service available to customers visiting the Workforce Centers, services available to individuals with disabilities, include, but are not limited to:
- Referrals for reasonable accommodations;
- Workshops for a successful job search;
- Sign language interpreters upon request;
- Accessible technology available at the resource area computers;
- Job development services;
- Ticket to Work Program Information;
- Education and training programs;
- Information and referrals to agencies that provide: Social security disability benefits planning and work incentive programs; Job accommodations; Public transportation services; and, Vocational rehabilitation.
We encourage you to go visit your local Workforce Center to learn more about services available or send an email to email@example.com.