Labor market information is a powerful tool that enables:
- Employers to make informed business decisions,
- Job Seekers to make knowledgeable career choices,
- Policymakers to effectively allocate resources, and
- Educations to meet the needs of a dynamic and fluid economy.
To meet this community need, Workforce Solutions Cameron is committed to providing access to timely, accurate, and relevant labor market information about our region. We provide this information free of charge and can work with you, one-on-one to determine how to use data to identify and capitalize on opportunities in the workforce. A variety of labor market information is available through this site and through your nearest WFS Cameron Workforce Center.
- Occupational Distribution by Industry Sector
- TWC Career Development Resources
- Texas Industry Profiles
- U.S. Census
- Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Texas Data Center and Office of the State Demographer
- Texas Online
- Texas Economic Development Council (TEDC)
- Small Area Income & Poverty Estimates
- High poverty areas by County